Play Footgolf at Broken Tee
Broken Tee is offering Footgolf on the Par 3 Course. Come on over and play!
FootGolf is a relatively new precision sport that requires players to kick a soccer ball into a cup by using as few attempts as possible. Combining elements found on a soccer field with those found on a golf course, FootGolf is quickly growing in popularity in the United States.
- Wear indoor or turf soccer shoes only-no cleats of any kind allowed.
- Do not run in between shots.
- Be respectful of all FootGolf and golf players. Keep noise level low.
- Kick from behind the tee markers.
- No running start in bunkers. Rake bunkers.
- Do not use sole of foot to roll ball. Use inside or toe of foot to kick ball.
- If another ball hits your ball, place ball back to its original spot.
- Maintain pace of play by keeping pace with group ahead of you. Be prepared when it’s your turn.
- If ball lands on golf green, please move the ball off the green before kicking.
How to Play
$11 for Non-Resident
$9 for Englewood Resident (with Resident ID Card)
$6 Junior (18 and younger)
$3 Soccer Ball Rental ($20 deposit required at time of rental)
Or bring your own soccer ball
Due to popular demand, play a second round of FootGolf for only $5! No extra rental fee for soccer ball.